Saturday, November 22, 2008

...You Can Hear it Calling Your Name

Being a beginner at this whole e-commerce thing certainly is an adventure. I have been learning as I go and, as I am sure you would have noticed, still have a lot of learning ahead of me.

Today's adventure began when I first woke up to the blinding sunlight spilling through the window. I have been told by photographers that natural sunlight works best when taking pictures, so I sprang out of bed and began arranging things to snap a few shots of my latest pieces before the sun moved. After taking just a few, the sun had moved (or the earth had rotated--whichever you prefer) just enough for the trees outside to cast a shadow. Refusing to give up, I hastily gathered up the layout and moved to the next room where the sun still shone brightly.

Now as you enjoy them in all their naturally sunlit glory, you may imagine me running in my sweats to follow the sun as it traveled around the house:


Cherry Quartz and Fancy Jasper with Gold-Plated Accents
Necklace
: $74
Earrings: $33
Set: $99












"Gigi" Multi-colored Glass and Sterling Silver 24" Toggle Necklace
Lovingly named "Gigi" after a dear friend, this piece can be wrapped around neck twice or hang in single strand.
$79









You can purchase these and other creations at www.lillydaisy.com!

No comments: